”Sant Joan” The Firework’s night in Barcelona
Sant Joan festival is one of the most celebrated night in Barcelona.
- The evening of 23 June, Saint John’s Eve,it is the celebration before the Feast Day of Saint John the Baptist.
- A traditional way to celebrate the arrival of summeris by using bonfires .
- That is because hundred years ago people believed that fire purificate the bad energy.
- In this days, we also eat the traditional cake with fruit and pinions.
- Around the city all the people will burn their old furniture while listening music and watching the firecrackers.
- If you want to be part of this event, the best option is be in the beach to enjoy the fireworks.
amazingbarcelonabarcelona fifteenbeachcakecataloniacheapcocacrazydesertespecialfirefireworkshostaleconomicohotelbaratoenbarcelonaLaBarcelonetaluxurynightnosleepPartyRomanticsaint john's nightsanjuansantjoanSpainsummertastytbatopbarcelonapartmentstraditionWarm